St Paul's Cathedral

1760
New product

£ 49.95

This product is no longer in stock

Add to compare

 
More info
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren and constructed of Portland stone between 1675 and 1710, this building replaced the old St. Paul's, which was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666.
Tags: L2370
 
Data sheet
PropertiesHeight: 11.5cm Length: 20cm Material: Resin

2 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Compare 0

No products

To be determined Shipping
£ 0.00 Total

Check out